Selling  4.8-4.9 Star Rating  1001-5000 Reviews  2019 or Newer  Level 2 Seller  Selling Only Popular Level 2 FIVERR Account for sale| 3100+ Orders Completed | $180,000+ Earn | 1700+ 5.0 Reviews

Discussion in 'Fiverr Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Alan Jones, 8/1/24.

1. Alan Jones

Alan Jones
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi guys,

My Fiverr profile has a gig that was number one in the content writing niche for many times during the 4 years it has been going and me having gained top seller status for a couple of periods in that time range.

Niche: Content Writing
    Orders Completed: More than 3100 orders
    Earnings to Date: $180,000
    Overall Rating: 4.9
    5 Star Reviews: 1700+
    Seller Level: Level 2
    Profile Created: January 2020
    Warnings about violations of rules: 0
    World Domination: 43%

After years of building up this gig and profile I am now looking to sell it on as I will no longer have time to maintain this due to other business ventures which are now taking up all my time. I spent 4 years working hard with this venture and keeping a high standard throughout along with a satisfied customer base and making a lot of income in the process!

Please message me if you have any questions or need any more details and I'll get back to you asap.

Looking to complete this through the middleman and I am open to offers and negotiations.

Thank you

2. Bron9995

Bron9995
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey can we take a chat?
    I can't see any contact from your post.
    My skype is live:.cid.a12c8bf1c08c5a8d
    please DM.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.