Sold Plss give me invite for my id Puny hero

Discussion in 'DOTA 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | All MMR & Ranks' started by John Correche, 12/4/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Correche

John Correche
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

plss give me invite for my id Puny_hero

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Shayan Neherali

Shayan Neherali
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

2 rules. 1. add me on skype, lisanna.edolas 2. send your email on skype. i made these rules so we can ensure people are not just coming to grab free keys but are also willing to enjoy with us. as soon as you send me the email, i will send you the invite and in 10 mins you wil haev dota 2 with every person in this group added as your friend in dota 2 so you can enjoy this game with your fellows.

3. OP
    OP
    Shayan Neherali

Shayan Neherali
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Admin when you are inviting players, add this statement " free dota 2 invite" so you can get more people here. i have sent 5 invites on this group i have 84 more to go. i get like 5 invites a day.

4. OP
    OP
    John Correche

John Correche
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

ok i will

5. OP
    OP
    John Correche

John Correche
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I already add you so i just need to send the email to you...do i have to add you or ur the one that going to add me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.