Sold PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Karmaa6969, 3/9/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Karmaa6969

/u/Karmaa6969
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Im going to just be very honest, im looking for someone who is kind hearted and might have a strong account to donate to help out from constant burning from a bully. Well bullies if you include their pirate/dictator guild. In all truth its everyday burning over not wanting to join their Alliance, which is weird to me to have that type of hate over such a stupid motive but im tired of constantly spending to get back up I do shield but there is days i over sleep or im just busy at work and they catch me slippin on the shield. love you them wanna be bullies. Anyways I have 100 bucks to spend if I have too but if anyone has an extra strong sub they want to get off their hands I would highly appreciate it. Or I can even help by playing on it for you with the permission of letting me burn them idiots. Its way more drama that this and I dont move like that but enough is enough. Please if anyone can help I would be blessed. Thanks

. /u/Karmaa6969
    . .

#1 /u/Karmaa6969, 3/9/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/16/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.