Please help me with getting access to my account

Discussion in 'Fortnite Other Accounts | FN Accounts Sale' started by /u/Comfortable-Gur6169, 9/24/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Comfortable-Gur6169

/u/Comfortable-Gur6169
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Hi, a few weeks ago I bought an account from someone who said they no longer played the game and they sent me the email and password for the email linked to the Fortnite account. The email and password is for a proton email but when I put the email and password on proton mail it says that it’s been suspended, so I contacted proton and they told me it was suspended due to over a year of inactivity. I was wanting to know if I should email epic games and ask if I can change the email as I no longer have access to it. I have a pdf of the account and it shows stuff like it’s old email address and last 4 digits of card used to buy stuff and it has all of the accounts usernames and the accounts id, but I wanted to know if I emailed epic games if they would ban the account because of the ip change, or would I just have to provide the pdf and emails between me and my email provider along with payment proofs so they think it’s mine. Also the account hasn’t been used in a while because the pdf says in the last 90 days there hasn’t been any ip address since it hasn’t been logged in since 2021. Any information helps, thanks.

# #/Comfortable-Gur6169
    . .

#1 /u/Comfortable-Gur6169, 9/24/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/21/24 at 12:56 PM
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.