Selling Please be safe my page subscriber told me that...

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Battle Pirates Bases For Sale, 10/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battle Pirates Bases For Sale

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Please be safe my page subscriber told me that "plz BEWARE theres a SCAMMER calld JOSH JENKINS that says he is sell in a 78 base but ripping people off when you have sent the money he will bolck you on facebook. just let in all no."

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Battle Pirates Bases For Sale Re: #1[/trigger]

#2 PlayerUp, 10/24/14
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/16
  3. OP
    OP
    Calvin Favor

Calvin Favor
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Still need a descent base for a LOW price ...

4. OP
    OP
    Neil Mcclean

Neil Mcclean
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

will post to email addresses that he uses just to make people aware thay are [email protected] and markward0227@gmail. what ever you do dont send money to these email.

5. OP
    OP
    Paul McD

Paul McD
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I have a level 72 Base I am willing to sell , Open to offers..

6. OP
    OP
    Paul McD

Paul McD
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

get in touch with me for details, can do an amazing deal, great for a fast track to strong base levels.. :) hate to see it going to waste, hurry offers must end soon ;)

7. OP
    OP
    Lee Alan Masters

Lee Alan Masters
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I have a 58 base very powerful defence and fleets

8. OP
    OP
    Joey Nepinak

Joey Nepinak
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Careful for this guy Syed Wali Ulah he will pretend to help you get free coins in your base then he will steal it and sell it

9. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Joey Nepinak Re: #7[/trigger]

#8 PlayerUp, 12/17/14
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/16
  10. OP
    OP
    Henry Kervel

Henry Kervel
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Yes I have a friend that he did that too as well and kixeye wont help you get it back either. He is a crook

11. OP
    OP
    Tony Cribb

Tony Cribb
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I have a Level 71 base with everything hellhounds Wenidgo R7 very tough base only been cracked once and that was with 3 preps and missile hellhounds an 2 pinchs but is now un prep able willing to sell for the right price Not looking for a High price just the right one a currenlty leading an allaince but if its sold u can do as u please. come with grimshine ect no jokes here have loads of good stuff lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.