Sold playerup.com/EGI LS AND 17K MEMBERS.

Discussion in 'Discord Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell | Established & Aged' started by slavesta, 1/18/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slavesta

slavesta
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling a discord server, has 11k members ~3k online. Has 60 boosts, completely set up and very active with 30k-40k messages a day.
    Also, a very popular vanity /egirls .
    HMU with offers for the server, we have spent about 3k in total on the server. So, no cheap or troll offers please.

PM me here or add my account
    slavyh#1338
    Preferably PM me on discord.

Also, the server has boosts from members, so they won't get pulled meaning you won't lose the /egirls vanity if I do sell the server proof: https://prnt.sc/x1wzpj

I averaged about 1k reactions in no time before i even had 10k members from an everyone ping. Also, the server sells promos but I stopped that, but you can continue selling promos if you'd like.

The server is fully set up and functional with a lot of bots and MEE6 lifetime premium and other stuff.

BIN: $600

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. LootVoid

LootVoid
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I added you. I am very interested. Discord: .CAL#0999

3. OP
    OP
    slavesta

slavesta
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Looking to sell the best vanity you could find on the Discord servers market, and also a server with 17k members (It's very active we average 30-40k messages a day in there)

Give me your best offers either for the vanity or for the server or both of them.

Vanity hint: eg*rls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.