Sold PlayersLoot Brawl Stars Accounts Thor [TSbs07] 40 Maxed Brawl (8 Hyper)41867 Trophies⚜️110 Skins

Discussion in 'Brawl Stars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kill3rzz, 7/26/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kill3rzz

Kill3rzz
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    ⚓️Account Information :

⚡️Platform: Android/iOS

⚡️Brawlers: 77/79

⚡️Maxed Brawlers: 40 (8 Hypercharged)

⚡️Brawlers LVL 10: 1

⚡️Skins: 110 (2 Legend, 1 Mythic, 45 Epic, 37 Super Rare, 25 Rare)

⚡️Trophies: 41867

⚡️Highest Trophies: 42019

⚡️Gems: 11

⚡️Change Name: 60 Gems

⚡️Common Pins: 108/237

⚡️Rare Pins: 53/158

⚡️Epic Pins: 37/237

⚡️Collector's Pins: 208/271

⚡️Player Icons: 145/356

⚡️Sprays: 41/195

⚡️True Silver: 2/74

⚡️True Gold: 1/74

⚓️Notes :

➡️➡️➡️ video link: ⬅️⬅️⬅️

1 ) my accounts are completely secure and I am sure of their safety so I insure my accounts for LIFE TIME so after your purchase if anything happens to the account I will REFUND you or give you an ALTERNATE account.

⭐️

2 ) my accounts are purchased in a very safe way and by receiving identity documents and legal guarantees to prevent account recovery from the original owners of the accounts, and because i can file a legal complaint, they will not disturb for accounts after selling them

3 ) All my accounts are always under review and the accounts that are sold are quickly removed from this site and other sites, so buy without worrying about the availability of the account you want.

⭐️

4 ) DON'T discuss any issues with Supercell support to avoid problem (get locked or banned) on your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.