Sold PINK MERCY/GOAT BRIG/ HAROERIS/ G&E ECHO + MORE

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by grimnamore, 4/23/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grimnamore

grimnamore
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Heya, im selling my OW2 account and Im looking for ~75 for it.
    I have no idea the exact worth, this is based off what I saw other accounts selling for on here.
    I tried to price it a bit lower as well since its an account I bought a few years ago and has a phone number I cannot change.
    Keep that in mind when buying!
    I personally know there is no chance it gets recalled but i know that can be a worry for buyers so I'm letting you know now before you message me about it.
    No I do not have access to this number and no I do not have access to the email that was used to create the account.
    There is a psn and a steam linked so you will have to wait a year before linked it to a new psn or steam.
    Essentially if you are buying this you are interested in playing through the PC battle.net client.

Some of the rare skins it has are Pink Mercy, (All of Mercy's pro league and one off skins besides Dr. Ziegler) Goat Brig, Haroeris Ana. Bastet Ana, Good and Evil Echo, One Punch Crossover Kiriko, as well as some other random one off skins from old OW1 like combat medic baptist.

As for the mythic skins I got Genji's, Junker Queen's, Kiriko's, and Ana's then i stopped playing lol so I have all the skins from those battle passes and some from the battle pass Sigma was in but I didnt play till the end to get the Mythic.

Im not going to show skins for every char cause im lazy but if you want to see more pics or have questions/offers then feel free to message me. The price is # but not by much. Im trying to get back what i spent on it lol

discord : drexx2112

albums :

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    grimnamore

grimnamore
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    scammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.