Sold Pet adoption site [Laravel preffered]

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 8/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I was browsing through imgur today and saw this post.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/30UCq1e

I'm a pet person and I feel the same way about websites. Everyone should have one.

This picture here
    [​IMG]

Really got me thinking. There should be a site for pet adoption of those old, unwanted pets.

So, I just bought the domain.
    Not really looking to make profit. Maybe some AA to pay the monthly server costs but nothing other than that. maybe like a pet adoption kit and have AA links to support the site.

My main goal, by september, is to have a basic site down for a few states and to have it so users can filter by state and type of pet and age. This will take some SQL and PHP but should be able to be done.

Then I'll be reaching out to no-kill shelters like ASPCA and getting information or setting up accounts for them to list the older unwanted pets.

After that, I'll be getting attention from imgur and reddit to get people to get those pets adopted. every pet deserves a good home

If anyone has some backend coding skills like skills with DB management or laravel let me know and we can collab.

What I need for this project to be successful is
    • Admin panel/moderation panel to approve listings
    • Listing account panel(for the shelters to list and add pictures, bios and mark pets as done)
    • Search function by zip code and sort by different parameters such as age, location, ect
    • Docs so other devs can work at a later point
    • interactive map (I have the jQuery code and can probably do myself.)
    • some more that comes to mind

PROS
    -Work on a nonprofit
    -Good for resume
    -Paid a percentage of the AA earnings
    -Find those pets their forever homes.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.