Selling Personal Minecraft Account/Email

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Online, 2/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Online

Hack Forums - Online
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is a Minecraft account in which I legally purchased. I no longer have use for it and would like to sell it and transfer the email/account to whoever wishes to buy it. Once again, this is my LEGAL account and was not stolen so you have nothing to fear in regards to that. I also have my own account and this one was simply given to me and I do indeed own and have access to the email associated, so once again no worries. They will be transferred to you.

It is not a hot/nor stolen account or any nonsense like that and just want it gone, as I do not use it. If you are curious about the account name please PM me. If you would like to purchase, please start a contract with me and include the thread link.

I am letting the account go for either $19.99 USD or the equivalent in BTC. I will also take LTC, but as of 2/15/2020, it will cost you 0.50 LTC for the account.
    Start Contract

#1 Hack Forums - Online, 2/15/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.