Selling  All Platforms  Rank 155+  Email Change Available  Name Change Available  Original Owner (Yes) PERSONAL HARD STACK WORTH OF $1700 FOR $1000 2X IRI. WZ MOBILE READY!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by RunaEU, 5/21/24.

1. RunaEU

RunaEU
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello,

I'm selling my main personal account as I'm done, reason I play on a second account and sell the main one.

The account is worth $890 of bundles alone! every season nuked Warzone from the start of Warzone 2 to WZ3 season 3!

Finished Iridescent on Warzone 2 and got Iridescent rewards which include a calling card, emblem, and most important precious item is Iridescent camo which looks like Damascus camo from OG mw19, this can be applied to any weapon that doesn't even need leveling or grinding on it, simply put the camo and play! any weapon including new mw3 weapons and hopefully future cods! Damascus iridescent camo is no longer achievable as it's gone forever.

Crimson season 2 ranked resurgence for crimson rewards: crimson operator, emblem, large sticker

Iridescent season 3 ranked resurgence for iri rewards: iri operator, emblem, calling card, universal iridescent animated camo!

All seasons nukes: Al-mazrah, vondel, urzikistan, rebirth. 6 ultra rare nuke camos!

Bunch of other rewards like Groot skin and spawn, and so much more!

The majority of guns are unlocked and maxed including DLCs, I did not go for mastery camo grind cuz iridescent Damascus camo looks better overall.

I skipped snipers and shottys since it's not my playstyle!

I only played on PS5
    You can link your accounts such as Steam, Battle Net, PSN, Xbox, and Warzone Mobile.
    You get FULL ACCESS including activision account! The account is forever yours.
    Name change token = 2

$1000 USD

Payment only with crypto or CashApp BTC! No PayPal to prevent any chargeback scams! serious buyers only

You can add me on Discord:

RunaEU

I only have this discord and the date I created the account is 2017, Feb, 24

Beware of scammers