Sold [PC] The Division 2 SHD LVL 4500+,58 builds, godrolls, full raid exotics, expertise level 24

Discussion in 'The Division 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DontBrakets, 1/25/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DontBrakets

DontBrakets
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Personal account for sale The Division 2 (full access: email + Ubisoft account) (You can update the password including the appearance of each of the characters within the account) there are 4 Characters with a fully animated character.
    The account is pumped only legally. I do not use exploits, cheats, loopholes, etc.
    1. On SHD account level 4500+
    2. Many exotic items on the account (including full raid exotics: Eagle Bearer, Regulus and Ravenous and Ouroboros)
    3 There are 58 builds and they have # builds + many Godrolls items. There will be an opportunity to do more. There are many items with maximum features.
    4. Lots of customization. I completed many clothing events and also bought money to donate.
    5. Animated many previous seasons.
    6. Experience level 24
    7. I got a lot of hunter masks from New York and Washington, D.C., and I also bought them with real money at the store.
    For all questions please contact me in private messages

Whatsapp: +57 324 6799700
    Discord: nobrakets90
    Mail: [email protected]
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070825672930

Price: 500USD
    Payment: Paypal FnF, Crypto, WU

The account is delivered immediately once the purchase is made

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.