Selling  PC  Other  1 Week [PC/STEAM] Apex Legends Boost

Discussion in 'Apex Legends Boost - Buy Apex Boosting & Cary Services' started by Ryzzles, 6/27/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryzzles

Ryzzles
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello everyone. Welcome to the FraggersBoost storefront - where I provide services for Apex Legends on the PC. I am currently selling Boost services that are detailed below. For those of you wondering whether or not I can be trusted or am legit, I currently also offer my services on another website (playerup) where you can check my Feedback (please ask for the link as I am not sure if it is entirely in accord with the rules of this current website to provide here.)

BOOSTS AVAILABLE FOR PC:

[​IMG]

FAQ

1. Why should I buy from you?
    A. I am a SoloQ hand-booster that is almost always available to talk to during your boost. There are no automated services with me :).

2. Why are your prices so low?
    A. Since I myself am the booster and have no additional partners-in-crime (basically no friends) my prices do not have to cover any additional expenses (i.e., paying friends, paying other pros, etc.)

3. Why should I trust you?
    A. I have been boosting on different sites over multiple years and multiple games. I have boosted in SMITE, Apex Legends, have power levelled in Trove and so on. I have additional feedback from other sites that can be requested.

4. Can I play on my account when you boost?
    A. Unlike many other boosters, I definitely can allow individuals to play with me while I boost. However, please note that should any client wish to play on their account while I boost, (i.e., if we play together, or, you want to play casuals instead of letting me boost) the boost WILL take LONGER.

5. Do you use VPNs?
    A. I can use a VPN upon request.

6. Have you ever been banned for Boosting?
    A.
    No. Every client of mine receives hand-boosting. Additionally, since I do this for a living (or try to) I cannot afford to scam anyone and have accounts in good standing EVERYWHERE.

7. Do you charge for badges?
    A. No. I do not sell badges.

8. Why don't you sell cheap badges?

A. The reason I do not sell cheap badges is that my PC sucks and am a Solo booster. Also, what most other boosters don't tell you is that those badges are often gained through 2 methods; 1) cheats/hacks even with guarantees that there are none, and, 2) constant games with friends who have 3080s, 3090s, massive rigs, etc.

9. You said your PC sucks. Does that mean you won't get to my desired rank? If that happens, what then?
    A. As soon as a trade/sale has been finalized in payment - I do my utmost to complete the boost. There are times that a boost cannot be completed and that's mainly because of time constraints (university, maintenance, server downtime, etc.). In the event I cannot finish a boost - I will refund NONE/SOME/ALL the money.

10. What happens when you don't finish and I need/want a refund?
    A. Depending on the placement of the boost - I will refund NONE/SOME/ALL the money. For example, if you buy Bronze - Diamond and I can only get into Platinum, I will give you back the money from Platinum - Diamond.

11. How long does it take for you to finish a Boost?
    A. That generally depends on whether or not there are any problems with the servers/player-base, etc. Typically, it should take a few days+ from Bronze-Diamond.

12. What payment options do you accept and what's the currency option?
    A. The current prices are in USD and I opt for PayPal F&F and Skrill as payment options.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Ryzzles

Ryzzles
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Bump.

Buy your Boost with confidence today!

3. OP
    OP
    Ryzzles

Ryzzles
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Bump.

Currently working on a private order from Rookie - Silver from another site. Uploading pics once I am officially done with the Boost (sometime later tonight or tomorrow.)

4. OP
    OP
    Ryzzles

Ryzzles
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Still awaiting any new orders from PlayerUp! Buy now and receive a 5% lifetime #!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.