Selling  PC  Other  1-96 Hours PC| SEASON 16 Apex Legends | ANY boosting (READ DESCRIPTION

Discussion in 'Apex Legends Boost - Buy Apex Boosting & Cary Services' started by AsuraBoosting, 2/19/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsuraBoosting

AsuraBoosting
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    SEASON 16 (1).png

SEASON 16 Apex Legends | 4k Badge & 20 Kill Badges | Ranked Boost | PC

DISCORD:
    Pina#0170
    (PLEASE CONTACT ME ON DISCORD FOR PAYMENT AND CONTACT)

If your looking for an unlisted service please message me!

CURRENT PRICES:
    4K Badge = £8
    3K Badge = £5
    20 Bomb = £25
    4K - 20 Bomb Bundle = £35
    Predator + (Message me for price, guaranteed pred)
    Diamond - Masters = £100
    Rookie - Masters = £170
    Bronze - Masters = £160
    Silver - Masters = £150
    Gold - Masters = £140
    Platinum - Masters = £125

What Platforms do I offer & Contact information:
    -PC only

Please Contact me through eBay before hand if possible to let me know any extra details with the order, which characters you want me to play etc. I aim to keep this as professional as possible before any payments are made so I can assure my customers get what they want.
    Do I Offer Apex Predator?

Yes, Please message me for details, I can guarantee the holding of predator and gaining any specified amounts needed.

Why should I choose you over others?

I have been playing apex for around 4 years now, since release. I have held 10 K.D and 40% win rate on my main account and clients accounts before in seasons. I have been competing for predator for over 10 seasons now and finishing in the top #50 among the pro players.

I have competed in the highest level of apex, such as Apex Legends Global Series(ALGS) where I made it to Finals all 4 times, and I have competed it many, many other tournaments with good results and earnings.

Why should you trust me? & My Review Portfolio.

I currently have a 100% positive review rate on eBay and plan to maintain this, so rest assured that your account is in the hands of a professional in game and out of it.
    I manage a number of boosting projects and my reviews speak for themselves. I have an excellent portfolio of verified reviews from my customers, who recommend my service after a positive experience from its use. My service guarantees the highest quality of the apex boosting services providable.

How long will my Order Take?
    -Damage badges: 30 minutes - 5 hours.

-Other Badges: 2 Days (usually completed within hours or less, this is just to cover me)
    -Ranked Boosts: These Orders can vary, however I can go from rookie - plat/diamond in a single day, and diamond to master in a 1-2 days.
    if Orders are not completed within the current time specified, I will partially refund you for the hassle.

What else to take into account?
    I will contact you before playing, if you are not on I shall play, please keep in mind that you cannot play when I am playing.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. openaq

openaq
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.