PayPal Dispute & Appeal to playerup - Closed but how?

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by GMDaddy, 4/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMDaddy

GMDaddy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there! I've made a thread regarding about my case on the playerup PayPal dispute & appeal problem. Here's the thread link: http://www.playerup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244606

I've asked some help because I don't even know on what to expect on my appeal towards to the playerup PayPal dispute case. I've seen a thread here before that someone did won over the appeal case against the response of a seller (playerup). However in my situation, it became more apparent that I'm eventually will end up failing my appeal against the verdict of PayPal thanks to the fast response of playerup.

Call me bad luck or unlucky but some people here hasn't been experiencing a response from playerup, especially being disputed a lot of times in a consecutive manner. Which way or another, so yes I am one of the targets of playerup for responding and replying as fast as they can. What's more unfortunate is that I've only filed a dispute 3 times on which I haven't tried nor doing a consecutive disputes. I've only filed a dispute once per month.

Now to start off, this is the part where I've already failed the appeal (I've already done the standard dispute on which PayPal had favored playerup, so I ended up using the Appeal). PayPal had responded to me on my email by which stating that my appeal had been rejected and favored (again) to the seller such as playerup. I don't know what they've provided nor showed to PayPal (because their messages doesn't appear on my case history) but one thing that I can say is that playerup DOES respond on our disputes. I don't know how or why but maybe a change of policy or something. I just don't know. This felt like a fast response from playerup and it didn't last long for like a week.

Here's the screenshots that you'll see coming from my dispute & appeal case:

1. Finished Transaction:
    [​IMG]

2. Closed Case Overview:
    [​IMG]

3. Dispute & Appeal Case Overview:
    [​IMG]

4. Dispute & Appeal Comments History:
    [​IMG]

5. Dispute & Appeal Case History:
    [​IMG]

6. Dispute Closed:
    [​IMG]

7. Appeal Closed:
    [​IMG]

My only last choice would be filing an "Unauthorized Chargeback". However, I don't know if I should proceed or not.

Thanks for reading and for your time. Hoping for a response.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.