PayPal Closed dispute and won't refund me, am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by zzz_uborin, 3/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzz_uborin

zzz_uborin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi, I have been browsing this site for almost a year now, but have never made any posts; and recently just made an account. I love this community. I placed an order with the Hudson Bay Co. and it was shipped out in 3 separate packages. I claimed the one package with the highest valued item did not arrive (190 Hugo Boss Shirt) because it was left on my front porch and the other two arrived locked in my mailbox. I made 2 calls to The Bay and they told me Paypal would have to refund me and they would open a claim and it could take up to 30 days to receive my money. I ended up calling Paypal to find out that the refund was never filed and I had to open a dispute with Paypal as per usual. So the dispute was opened and they closed the dispute because there was a tracking number and it showed the package was delivered... So how can paypal close this case if I clearly stated I never received the package i.e. it was stolen? I haven't used this paypal account, or credit card to refund, so I don't know what is going on. Any insight is appreciated.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.