Sold Paying Someone $500 USD Paypal to exploit Final Fantasy XIV Online

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

First, I want to say I apologize if offering to pay a hacker or modder to exploit this game is against the rules, but I am in desperate need of someone to do this for me. I have been looking for 2 years straight, and found nothing. Hoping this site will end that search for me.

Anyways.

Brief Summary:

I’m paying $500 USD through PayPal for someone who is experienced in exploiting server sided games/MMORPGS. I know me being a new member is suspicious, but please trust me. In case you have any doubts, I will send payment first, and if you prefer BTC, that is fine too, in case you’re afraid of chargebacks. Anyways, I’m looking for a Gil exploit. Gil is in-game currency in FFXIV Online. The demand of Gil has been lowering ever since patch 4.0, which is why I’m only offering. $500 Max. Anything higher is not worth paying. If you wish to negotiate, please contact me on Discord: PotentialX#5019

You’re likely going to need experience in JSONquery and JavaScript to pull this off. LUA commands are useless, this game is completely server sided. Everything is checked by the server that is useful. Everything useless such as speed values are handled client wise.

That is all. Please consider helping me. And again, I can’t stress enough how important this is to me. Thanks and have a great day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.