Sold Paxful, Coinbase, Binance, Bunq, Nuri, Cash app, Xcoins

Discussion in 'Bitzlato Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sopranos, 8/7/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sopranos

Sopranos
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Paxfu, Coinbase, binance with approved ID, email, phone number and address.
    No security questions in account. Photo of ID and utility bill will be included.

Also have in stock: cash app USA with BTC enabled, xcoins, binance US, binance, kraken, Mercari, Mercuryo, Wise, Coinbase, localbitcoins, Robinhood, Bitsafe and many other accounts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Sopranos

Sopranos
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
  3. OP
    OP
    Sopranos

Sopranos
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Dear clients!

Due to the fact that the number of scammers who use many multi-accounts and wind up feedback for themselves, I want to warn you:

Always analyze the thread and seller. Pay attention to when the thread was created, what is written in it, analyze the comments and accounts of those who wrote these comments. In the case of positive feedback, you should only trust when «middleman» is indicated, which means that the transaction was actually.

There can’t be many comments and views in the fresh thread, a fresh user cannot have many positive feedback, especially if they are left in a short time and from the accounts of fresh users without a reputation. These are signs of cheating or fraud! Be careful!

For example I respect the anonymity of customers, so I do not ask you to leave feedback in my profile.

Also, scammers can use purchased playerup user accounts, that is, use those registered for a long time (in this case, you need to pay attention to the history of thread posting and general activity since the beginning of account creation).

My store @Sopranos does not cooperate with any of the other sellers who are on playerup and my store has only one playerup account.
    My contacts only: https://playerup.com/Sopranos_Clan
    And CEO telegram specified in the userprofile.

I appreciate my customers and even competitors and do not spam, scam and junk posting on playerup.com

Thank you for your attention, take care!

#3 Sopranos, 5/8/23
    Last edited: 5/8/23
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.