Sold Passionate writer? Let's make money!

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 9/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi. I'm currently devoting almost all of my time to my new blog The Lazy Millionaire and it's the perfect opportunity for you to turn a writing passion into cash if you like writing about:

- Making money online.
    - Managing money.
    - Investing money.
    - Saving money.
    - Website development.
    - App development.
    - Cryptocurrency
    - Beer money methods.
    - CPA / Affiliate Marketing.
    - Freelancing.
    - Social media.
    - YouTube.
    - Entrepreneurship.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 dedicated writers to partner with me on this project.

The truth is, I spend hours and hours tinkering with the site to maximise user experience, SEO and site performance (just look out our 100/100 Google Page Speed Test) and I'll be devoting hours and hours of my time to marketing. This means I can't pump out as many articles as I'd like to, which is where you come in.

What's in it for you?

You can include your own affiliate links within all your articles and we'll negotiate a % share of advertisement revenue once we begin earning from more than affiliate links within articles (I have multiple monetisation ideas which I will discuss with partners).

I'm not currently offering a set payment per article. I'd like to but I'm sinking a lot of money into this project in order to perfect it. $100 gone just yesterday on a new host that allowed the site to go even faster.

So, why bother joining me rather than making your own blog?

The whole reason I need writers is testament to why you should want to work with me. I'm putting in an incredible amount of work into making sure the site is perfect, realistically we both have a better chance of success working together rather than working alone. I will put out 1000 high quality articles to this blog. However, with you - we can reach that much faster.

If I'm spending hours improving the site and marketing it, it gives you the freedom to simply write about things that interest you and not have to worry about getting it seen - that's my job.

I have the full intention to make this blog a 6 figure/year blog. It's my flagship project and I will invest time and money into it. Join in on it and you can have your share.

What do I need from you?
    - You need to have excellent English (grammatical errors are accepted as long as they are minor).
    - All articles must be 5000+ words (Google strongly favours longer articles and my SEO strategy is to write long articles and pick up on long tail keywords, it's already bringing in a few clicks according to Google Search Console within the first week).
    - Each article must be high quality, well-structured and an interesting read. Conversational tone is recommended.
    - You need to post at least 5 HQ articles a month - unless you've given notice stating why you cannot for a period of time.
    - You must do your research. Do not blindly recommend anything or recommend something purely because they have an affiliate scheme.

What will I contribute to your articles?
    - I'll handle the article SEO, image # data, article # data, etc.
    - I'll proof read articles.
    - I'll promote the articles.

If you're interested, send me a PM. Let's get earning. https://playerup.com/images/smilies/pirate.gif

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.