Sold Partner Search! Read Inside!

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 1/10/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello Hackforums Community!

I'm looking for a long term partner who is willing to work hard with me, and make this happen with me! I am not looking for someone who is only short time and is barely online! I'm looking for someone who is willing to put forth the same amount of effort as me, who has experience with servers ( coding, and management ). I, myself, am a factory worker IRL, so I'm working 12 hour shifts during the night time, but my schedule is very flexible and I do have some off time. Be sure to read the details below before you attempt to contact me.

--

Requirements :

1) Experience with private servers and private server community
    2) Programming Experience
    3) Web Development Experience
    4) Must be able to act mature and handle situations in a mature manner
    5) No scam reports or dispute threads
    6) Must be willing to do staff meetings on Skype once a month
    7) Must be somewhat reputable
    8) Be a team member and open to any criticism and suggestions
    9) Not power hungry and will not abuse any powers that are given

--

Positions Available :

1) Finance Department
    2) Community Administrators
    3) Programming Team
    4) Discord Management
    5) Content Writers
    6) Graphics Designer

--

If you meet these requirements, you can contact me. You WILL be interviewed thoroughly, and given a test depending on what position that you are interested in. I will explain what I'm wanting to do during the interview process. I will NOT be making any decisions lightly, as this project will be taking time to develop, so please if you are in a rush to do anything, don't waste my time. If you are interested, please post on this thread, and I will send you a PM with my contact information.

Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.