Sold Partner search (Non-ethical hacking) (currently making $, high dollar amounts)

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 11/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello. I am currently working with someone who is about to leave the country for 3 months due to use making a nice return on our operations. I do not want to maintain this by myself, I'd like a partner, what I'm doing is not ethical hacking, it's "greyhat" so-to-speak. I'm looking for someone who has time / knowledge of quite a few things.
    I'll list the requirements below

My partner and I have made well over $140,000 in the last 2 months of our method by working everyday... I'm not looking for some script kid who wants to make a quick $500 and skrt out.. I'm looking for long term business. IF things go well.. you'll be a part of our team, but if things go not up to par- then obviously when my partner gets back you'll be out of our loop and lose access to our software/resources.
    I'm happy to show proof of earnings to anyone serious.

READ THROUGH THE REQUIREMENTS THESE ARE A MUST
    Requirements;

Location: Prefer US but may be able to overlook this if you meet other fields.
    Language: English please
    Communication platforms: discord **VOICE** / wickr / xmpp
    knowledge: would like someone knowledgeable in infosec/opsec protocols, knowing how to navigate a variety of malware is necessary, people person (can talk smoothly, not stutter, slur, stump over their words).
    capital: $1,000 + (don't care what platform you have it in, i will be asking proof of funds if you decide to show interest) **I HAVE MY OWN FUNDS AS-WELL, WELL OVER $1,000**
    a computer / laptop able to run linux
    an innovative mind with a lot of creative thoughts & goal orientated person.
    time online: 4-8 hours is ideal a day

If you have any further questions.. please drop your discord/wickr/xmpp below

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.