Selling Overwatch beta + Epic Hearthstone + very nice HotS...

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Rob Bradford, 4/21/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Bradford

Rob Bradford
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Overwatch beta + Epic Hearthstone + very nice HotS - UNIQUE FEATURE - READ INSIDE This account belongs to me, a professional HS player. Since i was moving to different comps in foreign countries, i was granted by Blizzard this feature allowing me to login on any ip from any country without any restriction or account locking, i only need to answer the secret question. This is a very nice feature if you will share the account with friends or decide to rent it(it will not trigger a background check or ban on the account if the ip changes too often). Games on the bnet account (on europe realm, only Overwatch is global beta): WoW warlords of draenor - Digital Deluxe Edition. Nothing fancy, however you do benefit from the perks of DDE on all the games on this bnet account, i also have Core Hound mount & Dread Raven. The account is inactive. Heroes of the Storm - Ex-Alpha account, with Alpha portraits and stuff. 23 heroes, a couple of skins and 12k gold on the account. Hearthstone - EU account: All adventures purchased except League of Explorers. 58 legendaries including 6 golden ones. You can get a couple more after you unlock League of Explorers as well. The vast majority of the cards also available as well If that isn't enough, i have 17600+ dust, enough for 11 more legendaries. Also i have TONS of "useless" cards if you feel the need for more dust. All seasons backs and many special backs, including legend back, Samsung Galaxy gift back, etc... total card backs: 31. There are also few more than you can do, heroic adventure ones, i cba to farm them on this account as well. 12 wins arena key, of course, 2099 arena wins and 3872 play mode wins. All heroes lvl 60 except Shaman lvl 44. Also golden hunter. I have a couple of professional players in friendlist so you can watch their games and learn stuff, if you look serious enough and promise you won't spam them or you have nice reputation i will not delete them from friendlist. Overwatch - global BETA account This account belongs to me, a professional HS player. Since i was moving to different comps in foreign countries, i was granted by Blizzard this feature allowing me to login on any ip from any country without any restriction or account locking, i only need to answer the secret question. This is a very nice feature if you will share the account with friends or decide to rent it(it will not trigger a background check or ban on the account if the ip changes too often + it's easier to share and you don't need to stay online for your friend/renter to login). This account will retain lots of value after overwatch beta ends. Not to mention the special feature which is pretty useful What i am selling: - the whole account ownership - the secret question and answer - ID scan that matches the account name. - the fact that i am not a total scrub who will try to get his account back after he received the money. I also have a 30 reputation 100% positive on a different trading forum for stuff worth a couple thousand euro. I am willing to trade with the help of a middleman. Price? I think 300$ is a very good price for the buyer(i accept CS:GO keys as well, or CS:GO items at 70% value), it's cheaper than price of re-sellers and it has attached a very nice Battlenet account. Considering it's an unique account with a special feature seen not too often and very nice HS / HotS accounts linked to it. This account will retain a lot of value after overwatch beta ends, you can sell it for like half price of that - WoW Deluxe edition, 23 heroes HotS account + Insane Hearthstone account. Contact: Post your offer here preferably or contact me via private message here if you have specific questions, i am quite busy during the day so i am not staying on skype, but i am available on skype / phone to discuss exchange details when we agree to a price.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.