Selling Overwatch AIMBOT / TRIGGERBOT & MORE - CHEAT TOOL

Discussion in 'Overwatch Boosting for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Plug, 8/11/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plug

Plug
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    A short introduction and a round-up of everything that's important :
    First of all i'll start by saying that im not a old user in this forum, im mostly using epvp.In its section that sell all kinds of various "tools" im not a new member nor any one basic that "sells" their stuff while having little to no posts, NO "The Black Market: 0/0/0" rating and no feedback, i have all of that, i've already sold this aimbot to tens of people and those are actual PlayerUp.com members, not some new, freshly made accounts with no activity that they make themselves.

Rules, F.A.Q & after purchase information :
    Mainly people are always asking for vouches, i do not hand those out, matter of fact i do not show anything related to the tool itself as far as images, skype screensharing, teamviewer goes for safety reasons, you can ask anything and get every response needed, i am going to explain everything in depth however the above still stands. I do not go first, however if the product does not satisfy you, i will send you your 100% money back and close your account. After payment i'll ask you for your e-mail, the file itself would be given to you via epvp (if you want), your e-mail & skype (if that's where you contact me through)

More / additional information about the file/program itself :
    After the purchase you get the files sent to you along with an account that you'd use to login to the program to. Every one gets their secret username/password login information which can be changed after i hand it out to you, however you cannot register for starters what you wish with. One account can be used per two computers/ow clients.

Contact skype :
    elitepvpersplug

Price,payment methods & negotiating :
    Price - 80 EUR/€ (or 89USD $)
    Payment method(s) : Bitcoins (BTC) - If you do not know how to obtain them - feel free to contact me, will explain & guide you through.
    Negotiation - If you're in lack of a few euros feel free to still contact me and we can perhaps work out a deal.

Aimbot & triggerbot tool itself + its options :
    This is the part that every one will probably scroll down to regardless.
    List below will show all the features/options that come together, some might be missing because there's definitely more than what's written down.

Aimbot
    Triggerbot
    Smooth (changable value, obviously.)
    ESP
    Toggle
    Lock
    Lock randomizer
    Prediction
    HWID of 2
    Hitbox change (which body part do you want it to automatically,or after your own first shot to drag down/up to, on your own set speed)
    & More.

The view/colors & design can be changed, there's several implemented that you can set yourself whichever fits you more, injecting it does not slow down anything nor affect your gameplay or fps/ms issues. If needed, custom designs or small changes can be added.

The program will be down for approximately 30 minutes after every game-patch, we are gonna update this and it is always gonna be up-to-date. You're not paying for it monthly, the first payment will grant you a lifetime access.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Plug

Plug
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Updated, along the game and some tweaks for the way tracer works.

3. johm smiith

johm smiith
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

don't buy form this guy he scammed I got video proof, the site he shows as proof if you post he scammed you your post gets deleted, all the good comments left are fake

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: johm smiith Re: #3[/trigger]

5. OP
    OP
    Plug

Plug
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Do you hear how ridic. you sound? how can they be fake by over 60 customers. You're probably just a competitor who wants to shift my customers towards your side.

Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.