Selling [Over 5K$ Spent] Clash Royale Account / MAX LVL / All OG cards maxed / OG Owner

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Online, 5/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Online

Hack Forums - Online
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys, i used to be one of the top clash royale players on my country so i'm finally selling one of my accounts. If you look into my sales thread you'll see another account, well this one was my main account when i was at the top, i've spent over 5g's on this one, maybe more i don't even know. (All legendaries ofc and some almost maxed out)

This account has been in one of the biggest spanish youtube channels on clash royale (5M+ Subs) in a 1vs1 with him, and won. Also donated 1K to him under the same account name so it's well known & it has been in every top global clans back then. (Nova eSports. these chineese ones, etc..)
    The account has only been used on iOS devices, however you can use them on android too.
    Here i'll leave all the screenshots.

- Profile View
    - List 1
    - List 2
    - List 3
    - List 4
    - List 5
    - List 6
    - Youtube Proof

I will go first only with well well trusted members, otherwise MM at your expenses. Only btc/eth/CS:GO Skins
    *If you want to know the account name please PM me with proof of funds.
    BIN: $500
    Start Contract

#1 Hack Forums - Online, 5/8/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.