Origin Account - ME3 Digital Collectors, BF3 Premium, and more!

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Just what it says, I'm looking to sell my EA Origin account. It's in good standing and ready to be played on! I'm a reputable seller of CD-Keys, and games on Facebook and on other forums. I expect users to send payment first and I only accept pay-pal. I only take payments in the form of GIFTS.

What you're looking to buy here my personal Origin account with a few games on it, I don't have the time to play any more but I'm hoping to pass on the savings to somebody else.

On the account you'll find: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight, Crysis 2, Mass Effect 3 Digital Collectors Edition, and a Standard edition of SWOTR.

I'm asking for $95, but am willing to deal.

ME 3 Digital Collectors Edition retails for $79.99 alone on the digital store, and BF 3 is still $40.00. SWOTOR and the other two games just adds onto the savings of over $50.00

You can contact me on skype at: Ridrith

Do not respond on this post, I rarely check the forums other than to post new deals.

.;

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.