Sold OPEN LOOKING FOR STAFF! PAID WEEKLY! CHECK OUT THE POSITIONS

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 4/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have not yet bought anything apart from Domain and IPB.

I'm looking to work on something pretty big but we will work on it gradually. The staff I am looking for is follow below:

When applying for any of these roles must be taken seriously, if you don't know don't bother applying please.

IPB Administrator:

Roles will be everything a InvisionCommunity Administrator would do from scratch, but mainly to be creative.

IPB Developer:

We would talk more about my plugin request over a pm or something, just don't want to give my idea out yet.

Moderator applicants must be active in the individual forum(s) they wish to moderate, and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums. They must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter. Please be aware that applying does not guarantee acceptance and that Moderators are appointed only as needed.

Requirements
    To be considered for the Moderator position you must:

be atleast 18 years of age
    have an established positive presence in the forums
    Duties
    Moderator duties include:

Upholding all unknown rules, guidelines, and policies.
    Educating the community about unknown culture consistently.
    When on the forums, creating detailed, helpful posts.
    Actively taking part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once per day.
    Actively taking part in discussions between Moderators relating to internal issues.
    Helping to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.
    Answering questions and addressing concerns.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.