Sold Only one spot available: Side-income for life

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 8/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Don't read if you have no cash, not willing to spend at least 3-4 hours work before getting paid.

Requirements:
    • fluent English
    • having the capability of sensing the emotions of others
    • experience with RAT's
    • willing to be/get greyhat

• patience as you will notice that there is a lot of multitasking in this "job"
    • 1-2 days freetime, to guide you from A to Z

Thats right, so as you read from the title, Im willing to "share" this method to a single member of this community who I deem mature enough to be the right hand inside my little business.

Im going to be teaching you the full method, step by step, with scripts and files included UNTIL your first fish bites on. I will be making sure you earn your first decent money by guiding you like a driving teacher does, when you are learning driving for the very first time.
    Also very important, you can not "leave me and my project" and/or try to make competition by creating your own method out of mine by any sorts. Once I hire you, you will always be my worker, I need to trust you fully on that part.

I earn a decent amount whenever I feel like "working". We are talking of about at least 3 figured-numbers as a weekly income. My own record is way higher, but there is no need to prove that on here since it would make me and this method look a lot more shady.

I will be expecting you to be ready to invest UNDER hundred bucks in tools and software and memberships.

I will be answering any questions you might have, also earning proofs(screenshots and blockchain transactions) can be shown anytime.

"1on1 support until you start earning" price: a thousand $ crypto
    if this doesnt belong in this section, but market section please move the thread to the right section, since i wasnt able to post on the marketplace

If you are done reading now, I would greatly appreciate to NOT make any guesses about what method I could be using and what not. I wont be answering to questions and guesses about the method on this thread...

Feel free to PM me your discord / jabber (preferred) if you have any questions. This might look shady or like a scam, but it's the opposite, trust me or don't ;)

Note:
    This is not scamming/carding/other blackhat related stuff.

1 time offer, 1 "student" only.

Quote:"how about teaching the method first and I'll pay you after I earned succesfully from your method?"​

"nah fam, i need motivation to teach you all the crap i have learned in those years, im delivering a gold mine here with the price being a joke if u recognize the methods true potential.
    im not looking to make money by this, im looking for someone to maintain this business model, while im not on the PC "

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.