OMFG!!!!!!! Boss help

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

OMFG, I cant kill Tal Rahsa or whatever its his name is, please help, He's killed me 5 times and I lost my Death set D=. I'm level 24 and its the only other quest I can do. I summon 11 skelitons (might be spelled wrong) I summon eight warriors and 3 mages, along with the mecenary that I hire and a level 1 stone golem but even with this he still kills me. Oh and I hit 35 to 60 with my magical gemmed Claymore.

What are we supposed to do with this information?

lol

he's fighting in A2 normal and cant kill duriel with lv 24 necro

also...

what? claymore with necro????

stone golam = either clay or iron not sure

Originally Posted by Djsem

lol

he's fighting in A2 normal and cant kill duriel with lv 24 necro

also...

what? claymore with necro????

stone golam = either clay or iron not sure

Yeah, Claymore. I got it enchanted kinda like a wand from a friend of mine playing an IP game (cant BNET, cause im using cd crack). I'm a pure Fighter/necro (I use skeletons like party members, not slaves). Never mind now though, I used a # and fcked him up with 1 hit lol.

Originally Posted by tauno

What are we supposed to do with this information?

Just thought you could offer up a strategy.

Originally Posted by dredsight

OMFG, I cant kill Tal Rahsa or whatever its his name is, please help, He's killed me 5 times and I lost my Death set D=. I'm level 24 and its the only other quest I can do. I summon 11 skelitons (might be spelled wrong) I summon eight warriors and 3 mages, along with the mecenary that I hire and a level 1 stone golem but even with this he still kills me. Oh and I hit 35 to 60 with my magical gemmed Claymore.

This is my strategy, it's not a really good one, but it's better then nothing.

Level up so you can get the bone spear skill, let your skeletons tank Duriel, in that time shoot him with as much bone spear as possible, also, use curses, when all your skeletons are dead, run to one corner of the cave, shoot him, run, shoot, he will die in time, just be careful, if he hits, i believe it was stun or freeze, your done for.

Or just ask people to rush you, or find a party, in 3 hours i finished baal with a my level party.

Originally Posted by rylsniper

This is my strategy, it's not a really good one, but it's better then nothing.

Level up so you can get the bone spear skill, let your skeletons tank Duriel, in that time shoot him with as much bone spear as possible, also, use curses, when all your skeletons are dead, run to one corner of the cave, shoot him, run, shoot, he will die in time, just be careful, if he hits, i believe it was stun or freeze, your done for.

Or just ask people to rush you, or find a party, in 3 hours i finished baal with a my level party.

well what u said is not wrong as it can get him through acts but i am dead sure that he cant mf or duel meaning it usless char so it best not to try....i got a way where u can kill... get a merc with prayer or and other dumb aura and use him give him some armor so he can last longer also if u low in life socket ur armor and every god damn armor with ruby any kind will do next ALWAYS SET A DUMB TP B4 CLASHING WITH THAT DUMB ZOMBIE so u can go back whenever u died also dont be so dumb to set the tp next to him as u just keep getting ur love you smack by his hand also make sure the area is clear b4 setting OH YEA GET SOME POT AND CLASH HIM drink pot when ur health bar is half and drink it dont be a stingy person

you need your curses

hes messing around, he knows that bone prison and bone spear are way to go :]

lol i can kill him one hit

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.