Buying OLD STUARTPUTTER- BUYING BETA

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by jaz xat, 6/8/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaz xat

jaz xat
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

I used to be on stuartputt chat from 2009-2011 and traded MANY accounts in my time. So I know all the workings of the club penguin game.

While I as away for 5 years I recently learnt that there was a # which meant that betas emails were #, there were item adders and also some betas usernames were stolen.

I am now here after 5 years to buy a LEGITIMATE beta account for myself, to keep for the future. I currently own an old reset and a nice red lei.

I will make sure that your penguin is old enough, has the correct ID, previous bans, it is the actual beta and also previous videos of the betas items. I am strictly looking for legitimate accounts on manage, and preferably on there original email. IDs must be under 4000 on the ID list.

Please PM me here or contact my skype at "jaztopgear". Hit me up with an offer and I'll check out the penguins history with my good friend, doc, who hacked most of the betas in existence today, pablo, and also andrew(stuartputt).

I am willing to pay you a reasonable amount using amazon, steam codes, steam games, paypal, etc etc. So please contact me. I am very experienced in this trade even having been out of it for many, many years.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.