Selling   PC  Level 200+  Average  Original Owner (Yes) OG Uplay ACC LVL 271 1.3 W/L1.13 K/D Diam X8 Plat x8 Black ices Shaiiko skin Pro leagues

Discussion in 'Rainbow Six Siege Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by vglr7s, 1/4/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vglr7s

vglr7s
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    for more pictures : imgur.com/a/11tz0TJ ✅ Uplay Account Level 271 1.3W/L 1.13K/D ✅ DiamX8 Plat x8 currently emerald 1 ✅ Shaiiko Loyalty skin& signature six invit 2019 skin / outbreak skin / gingerbread and alot more ✅ Alot of elite sets (twitch / jager / Sledge / Ash) ✅ Alot of Black ices ( bandit mp7 / ash pistol / doc revolver / vigil K1 / smoke's shotgun, ela Scorpion, ace fuze ak) ✅ Alot of Pro league sets ( Castle,Mira,Buck,Doc) ✅ Alot of rare and legendary skins ✅ More skins and old seasonal skins on the link below ✅ You will get FULL ACCESS: you can change any info of the account, like: password, email and etc. With all safety ✅ Each account was created by me personally! - 100% safe and Lifetime warranty! ✅ After the purchase you will become the first and only owner of the account! Why choose us ? ✨* Firstly , it's because we Have Quality Accounts ★ ✨* Because I'm an Experienced Seller ★ ✨ *Fast Delivery: Immediate delivery ★ ✨*All of the accounts will be named after your own personal email, with all of the purchase proofs, so Rest assured, your account will be yours to use.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    vglr7s

vglr7s
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    contact me on discord if ur interested vglR7S#4836

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.