Sold OG ACCOUNT FILLED WITH TONS OF RARE OLD SKINS - WIDOW NOIRE - BLIZZCON BASTION

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by jazzyboys2, 7/2/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzyboys2

jazzyboys2
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    This game used to mean a lot to me, played since day 1, but I stopped playing back when role queue was released.

I played a ton and the amount of skins reflects that.

9 gold weapons and multiple grandmaster seasons

Most importantly however, there’s a ton of skins in this account, including some highly sought after ones.

Here are some examples below.

Noir widow, blizzcon bastion and Winston, a bunch of old esports skins including both limited 2018 genji and tracer skins. Another interesting skin included is a rare OW league grey junkrat, which was the last reward you would get by purchasing a certain amount of special bits/cheers on twitch.

Any further questions, I’d love to receive. Price is by # , since the account has so much stuff and I don’t know how to price it.

This account was always played on console. I don’t recall if I ever connected it to battlenet but I must have. I am ready to part with that account as well in order to sell this one, but transaction details can be discussed and I’m ready to learn as I’ve never sold an account before.

Regardless, I have no intention of playing overwatch again and I haven’t touched it in a long time. So I can promise that from my end.

my discord : blueluminor

for pic :

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    scammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.