Sold Offering to pay someone to set up a RAT for me

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 2/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Yeah I I have ran plenty of RATS back in the day from Sub 7 in the late 90s to Cybergate in the last few years and even ran Blackshade before he got popped. Anyways i work for time and have a wife and kids and do not have time to sit down and research what RATS work best these days(or at all) and then find a legit crypter and then deal with finding a new spreading method as I use to spread via P2P clients and Bitorrent....So if someone here has some free time and has a RAT they also personally use and can voucn for and want to teamview with me and help me compile a working server and crypt it for me and toss me some installs, I will gladly paypal you some cash and toss you an OG email or trade you one of my rare 3char domain.
    Again we can do this through teamview and I can help speed through it with minimal help and questions since I have set my own rats up plenty of times.
    (Also if java driveby methods still work at all and you are experienced lmk)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.