NX Cash for Mesos... Best way?

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

I know I'm new and thats exactly why I wanted to ask you guys.... but exactly what is the most fair way to trade nxcash for mesos? I would like to sell a $10 nx cash card for 12 mill in mesos but I dont know how to without scaring off the buyer and avoid being scammed myself. Thanks in advance!

Well..If you sell it to me, you will be safe and happy.

I want to buy some..Can you give me your msn..

Yeah i wanna buy too LOL

Well to actually ANWSER your question nx typically is used to sell for meso/accounts on they have official MM's there, but u gotta be careful and make sure you NEVER go first when dealing with nx, since its one code people WILL scam you. Maybe you wanna do something like they give u password/usenrame u check see its legit, u give them HALF the code, they give u pin u give other half so they have one full code or something just like that. Also if ur trading someone from gzp, check their posts see if theyve been accused of scamming or something before, or like check feedback make sure its positive feedback. That's about all I can think of, and also good luck making ur meso mate! ^_^ Hope this was helpful

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.