NX Cash Cards

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

As the title says I am buying NX Cash cards

I can pay through accounts, bera mesos or paypal.

Please add me on MSN

Originally Posted by BrennenK014

I can pay through accounts, bera mesos or paypal.

You can pay through paypal, yet you cant buy the NX with your paypal money? Weird..

Alright don't go assuming anything, read this.

Its my support ticket I submitted because it wouldn't work.

What I wrote: Hey, today when I tryed purchasing some NX cash using paypal, when I clicked on buy the page would open but an error would pop up telling me to try logging in again. But I have tryed doing that numerous times and I still cant purchase NX cash through paypal. Can you please help me with this issue?

What they wrote: Greetings Brennen,

I am sorry to hear you have had trouble while trying to purchase NX Cash through PayPal.

We have implemented a verification system due to continued fraudulent charges. The error you received was because your transaction failed the verification process of this system.

This account is no longer able to use PayPal, please feel free to use our other payment options such as PayByCash or our NX Cash Cards. More information about our payment options can be found here:

I apologize for the inconvenience. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

GM Talia

Nexon America, Inc.

So apparently NX Cash cards have ****ed up my account, because that was all I have been using.

Yeah dont beat up on this guy jsut because you think he is a scammer.. The stupid Thing Happened to me 2. i had to start my 130 NL all over cuz i cudnt get NX and i wasnt gonan buy NX With Mesos

You serious? O.O

That's bad..

Well..Some site sell 25k nx cash for $30.

I forgot the site though.

Originally Posted by Slippers

You serious? O.O

That's bad..

Well..Some site sell 25k nx cash for $30.

I forgot the site though.

Are they a scam or do they actually sell it?

Can you please try finding the site, I'd rather not get scammed by an love you off GzP.

Ebay

~Atrain

In that case, i had a $10 NX card and a $25 NX card, if you wanna buy em with paypal or accounts, PM me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.