Sold [North America] (Kaia) BLACK DESERT MOBILE (GLOBAL): LEVEL 56 VALKYRIE WITH 2533+ CP (gearscore)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Mobile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Invisibility22, 12/31/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisibility22

Invisibility22
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [North America] (Kaia) BLACK DESERT MOBILE (GLOBAL): LEVEL 56 VALKYRIE WITH 2533+ CP (gearscore)

GEAR + CHARACTER DETAILS:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DETAILS ABOUT THE ACCOUNT:

This is my own account, created and leveled by myself, thus I'm the initial owner. You will get full access to the Black Desert mobile account and the email associated with it. You can keep the email, thus always be in full control of everything. I've never used my name, address or credit card on the account, so if you ever plan to purchase anything from the cash shop, you should be able to use your own name and details.

Highlights:
    - The Valkyrie character is level 56
    - The Black Spirit is level 100+
    - The account has 10M+ CASH silver left
    - The account has over 500 black pearls left
    - The account has a Tier 3 Horse
    - The account has 2 pets
    - The Critical Chance and the Attack Speed are maxed out ( Crit chance is capped at 30% and Attack speed at 20% )

PRICE: $75 OR 65€

DISCORD: Invisibility22#7050

2. OP
    OP
    Invisibility22

Invisibility22
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.