Non Middleman Dispute - CoCAccounts

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by nayeem abzal, 1/17/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nayeem abzal

nayeem abzal
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   0   0

i have paid for a gaming account but it has not been delivered as promised. i have done some research and found that this person is scamming people out of there account i have messages with chats i have had with the selling saying he changed his mind and increases the value of the items. i have also contacted him under another name and found that hes selling the same account to multiple people, i would really like these people to be stopped i have all the chat logs and screen shot of everything that has been discussed

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

11   0   0

I am the one who messaged this user , on the application "Ki k Messenger" and asked him if he wanted to purchase an account. This was before I actually sold him the account. I found him on ki k. He didn't find me. Also I have never sold that account to multiple people in my life. Also I asked for more amohnts of money because I felt that my account was worth more. Also he began to refund the money on PayPal as soon as he got the account. So I don't know what's gonna ng on anymore..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

nayeem abzal you haven't signed in since Tuesday,. We need a reply within 48 hours otherwise we will close this dispute.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

You failed to reply back to your own dispute. It appears at this time you were fabricating this story as you aren't responding to messages despite our multiple attempts to reach out to you and get this resolved. As a result, a warning has been issued and your account has been suspended pending verification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.