Not Approved NON-Botted/gps spoofed special tag/approval in pokemongo forums

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bast, 8/30/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bast

bast
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

Hi this is just one example of many threads of people guaranteeing no ban when in fact they can do no such thing Selling - Level 26 200k dust not botted 30$ | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. I sold botted accounts before the ban wave and never lied about the chances these accounts have of being perma-banned even though none had been handed out yet. There are a couple of ways to verify if an account is botted or not. If they do not match the criteria, they can not guarantee 100% no ban. Accounts being ban waved in pokemon go will cause a lot of charge backs and this would be a relatively easy thing to enforce, every seller that wants the low/no risk ban flair or tag on their thread will have to wait for approval. Any members that claim 100% guarantee of no ban without it will receive a warning? I dont know just my idea, as i had a problem with a buyer and have seen a lot of threads like these pop up in the past two weeks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

It's misleading yes and we have been moderating alot of these. You have any other suggestions on what else we can do here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.