No MiddleMan=Nothing They Can Do

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Ellis Alcantara, 8/4/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellis Alcantara

Ellis Alcantara
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Well we'll still do our best to help but there is no guarantee we can fix it. We'll be offering a Fraud Program - Earn Cashback on Scammers soon and make an announcement on the News and Announcements section. This is how we'll help non middleman related transactions which we weren't part of. If someone scams someone, we have a variety of ways we can still go after them. People can earn $ in a variety of ways with this program. Nothing is required other than finding and researching scammers. Goal is to make it clear to the community, if you're going to fraud, do it someplace else because on PlayerUp you face civil consequences for frauding others here. We'll make an announcement soon.

Additionally, if people want to be helped, they have to provide details. Way too many people say I was scammed but provide no details. Not much we can do if we don't receive at least some information to assist them.

3. OP
    OP
    Ellis Alcantara

Ellis Alcantara
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    alright any idea when you'll add this Earn Cashback on Scammer?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.