No longer for sale

Discussion in 'Howrse Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Demonwolf37, 12/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonwolf37

Demonwolf37
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Thinking about selling my Howrse account. I made a new one since my last one got deleted, and I spent a bunch of money on passes and a pegasus account trying to gain access to features I previously had access to, which apparently doesn't work.

I had wanted to get into making Black Pearl items, but I'm not sure I'll have the motivation to keep going since I had been incredibly attached to my old account. I might also consider trading for an account that has at least 30 days seniority and enough passes to change the account name... That way I could make Black Pearl items which is one of the main reasons I wanted access to my old account.

I'm asking $95 since I spent about $80 on passes and I'd like to make that back. I currently have 854 passes, and I have a pegasus account until 17th May 2020.

I have 18 horses (Paints and Nokotas), 8 of which are unicorns. My EQ Center is pretty small and only has three 3*** boxes, one of which has a shower, a small and medium workshop, 3 25 acre pastures, a 5 and 10 acre greenhouse, and runs every type of classical competition except gallop.

I don't have many interesting black market items, except a bewitched pumpkin, a fertility wand, and an owl. See image for all my BM items.

Some images showing my profile page, proof of pegasus account, horses, boxes, and BM items.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.