Selling NEXON KR CLOSERS ELS ACCOUNT: 10 7MILL TCP YURI MAIN, 11 850K CP APSARA MORE

Discussion in 'Closers Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by squisheyy822, 9/5/20.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squisheyy822

squisheyy822
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my Nexon KR Account, with which you can play Closers KR and Elsword KR (Els needs a VPN).

if you are looking for a nexon KR account with both a good Elsword and a Closers Character, then this is the perfect one.

if you are interested, add me on Discord Squishy#7618

i only accept paypal payments or prepaid cards like mint(global), c/o is 120 € b/o is 240€

Closers

Main is Yuri with 10.7mill TCP, BOD Costume with Shining Star Border and Font

+15 Core, +14 BB Modules,+15 Busan Module and a +3 Aura. BoD is fully S tuned aswell as the maingear. (wep has also SS tunes)

contains also a 4.5mill TCP bai, 4.1mill chulsoo, 4.1mill Tina and most Characters on lv.80+

disclaimer: the only costumes staying is the BOD on Yuri aswell as the accs. everything else costume-wise will be gone, except 100mill in credits and all the collected materials.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Elsword

Main: Apsara (masterclass) with a +11 Type-Void and 850k CP

with Elrianode Gear +9, 3% Crit tears on all parts

- Also contains a RaS,AN,FB,FP and a Shakti - most of these have a +9 Type-Void and arround 150k CP (+/- 20k), all 3rd Class, Skills unlocked except 2nd HA's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.