News about Amazon.fr / de / U.K. /method

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Xpoz, 9/27/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xpoz

Xpoz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi everyone, first of all sorry for my English I'm French and I'm trying to get the less mistake possible :D

I'm totally new on this method and I wanted to try on my amazon.fr

My plan is to get one Apple Watch série 2 and if it works after maybe try a 1080gtx but I'm not sure about it

I try to enduerstand difference between Se and refund but its not obvious for me ^^ (translation is not my hobby)

Anyway,

So I got 2 account, one with my mother card, our adress (I love with her) and buy some stuff since 2 years so pretty legal
    Second account is a fresh account with my card, my name then but my grand parent adress

Is that the better way to proceed if I want order from the 2 accounts or I don't have to do all this ?

Secondly, should I order from a macdo/Starbucks ? Or at home its ok ?

I've never done that so I don't know how to do it but I'm going to try some tuto :D

Then I have to buy some items cheaper legally ?

What's your advice / tips to make this successfull ?

By the way : is there some any methods to have gems on clash royal ? iTunes cards for free or I don't know ?

Thanks a lot for your reply !

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.