Newb MM =P

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys, Supremecy here. I've noticed a recent lacking in MM's nowdays so I am now offering MMing services for these things:

Rappelz

FlyFF

Ijji Gunbound

Ijji Gunz

Paypal

Global Maple Story

I know I'm relatively new but I want to earn my way to becoming a trusted MM. You guys can start me off with small trades(I don't mind) and I will work my way up to bigger trades.

MMing times:

Since it's summer, I'm basically free anytime, besides nothing too early and nothing too late. Now I do have a life so I won't be on 24/7 but I will be on daily checking up on requests.

Charges:

For now, all I ask is a feedback and good word about my services, tips are welcome but not required.

How to contact:

First of all, there are many ways to contact me for MMing services.

You can post in this thread, PM me or add me on hotmail. After you request a service, I will reply with a PM on only so make sure you receive a PM back if you do not want to get scammed.

Contact information:

Hotmail -

AIM - (Nothing yet, still on the process of making one)

P.S. Please don't flame this thread, I do not want to have to deal with anything like that. Please keep all your posts clean. Also, I am paypal verified and I will show proof of that if required.

Thanks all, and I hope I get to be a trusted MM for all of you and make trading a lot easier.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.