Selling NEW VERIFIED COMMENTS SERVICE

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by General Forums &, 5/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Who are you?
    I own a full-service social media agency and have access to over 20 engagement groups full of verified accounts and stat pages.

Service:
    This is a verified comments service for Instagram. You provide me with high-quality content, I share it in my engagement groups.

Requirements:
    - All profiles must look professional.
    - All content must be high-quality.
    - Accounts must be public.
    - No offensive content.

How many comments will I receive?
    Willing to guarantee a minimum of 8 verified comments per post. This number does NOT include the comments you'll receive from non-verified users. Your results simply depend on the quality of your content and how professional your account looks.

When will the comments come in?
    Comments will come in gradually. Members of groups aren't active on Instagram 24/7.

Do you have any examples of results or testimonials?
    Will provide examples of results along with client testimonials upon request.

How much does your service cost?
    $50 per post. Only accepting BTC.

Do you offer refunds?
    Happy to provide full refunds or additional services if I fail to deliver on what we agreed.

How do I get started?
    All content must be approved by me before a transaction takes place. There may also be a waiting list so please reach out to me in advance.

Will you use a MM?
    All payments are made directly to me.

Discord: disguised#1626
    Kik: @cpcxv
    OR PM

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.