NEW UNIQUE FREE FOOD METHOD XDDDDD

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by bulkbiz, 11/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulkbiz

bulkbiz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi everyone. Reading through the SE form on playerup all the way back from like 2008 has sparked my creativity, conjuring my inner SE. I have a new method that has worked for me 5 times with Jimmy Johns and I am sure it will work for pretty much restaurant. Yeah, you're welcome...

THIS IS VERY SIMPLE AND UNIQUE BECAUSE IT IS YOUR WORD AGAINST THEIR WORD.

NOTE: I did Jimmy Johns but like the title says, this can be done for any restaurant most likely. Enjoy :)

Step 1: contact Jimmy Johns through email or phone.

step 2: Tell them that you eat at Jimmy John's frequently and at least once a month you take your kids there as part of a long time tradition (or some emotional love you like that that will evoke some emotions in the JJ rep that sees this email). Tell them that you were just at a JJ and the food was great like it always is. Then, say something along the lines of: "I went to get up and go to the bathroom with my kids, and as I sat my son down on the toilet, he started to scream and cry. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw pee all over the seat and my son's bottom. I was appalled. I quickly went to get some soap and waster to clean my son up, but I was disgusted when the pushed the soap dispenser and there was a liquid it... I then smelt my hand, and sure enough, it was pee". Say it ruined your Sunday afternoon and you are really upset. Say how you were going to talk to the employees about it, but since you see the employees a few times a month, you didn't want to give them a bad impression. Also, you don't want it to be awkward for the future when you go back to the restaurant.

The rep will email you back asking some questions and offer a gift card or compensation of some sorts (coupon, etc). ENJOY YOUR FREE FOOD!

Why aren't I selling this method? Cause it doesn't really make money. I have a bunch of unique methods that make money, which I will probably sell soon after building a bit of a rep first. THXXXXX <3

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.