Selling  Other Region  PC  1-24 Hours New Precautions when buying Genshin Crystals

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Crystals for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by farmuhcyst, 12/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmuhcyst

farmuhcyst
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi everyone, I am not part of staff and I am simply a buyer. I'd like to proliferate some info on the current situation of buying crystals.

To start, buying currency from any game has been obviously around for a while, and you can easily doing it without illegal means. However, many people do use illegal practices to "top-up".

These illegal practices more than likely include buying currency on your account with a stolen CC, in which the original owner of the card charges back b/c it's obviously fraud.

Just recently, people have been getting negative balances in Genshin Impact. Does this mean your supplier is using a method containing illegal means? I don't know. There are definitely ways you can get crystals legit, but at the same time, using CC is often the easiest way and can't be patched. Legit methods often are loopholes that generally take more effort to use and can be easily patched. If you look at the mail that has been sent to Genshin players, it condemns "refunding", which sounds VERY similar to chargeback/fraud.

So what does this mean for buyers? Be extra cautious when buying. A big seller on this specific forum has reported negative balances. I cannot confirm nor deny what this exactly means (whether they use illegal method or not), but you are at risk of losing your account.

note - It doesn't make sense to get that mail IF your seller is using a legal method. We'll just have to speculate for now...

Stay safe!

Apologies if this is not the proper place to post. However, I think the mods should at least post something similar to this to protect buyers in light of the recent situation.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Eliena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.