Selling  All Platforms    Email Included  Original Owner (Yes) New Epic account with 13,500 Fortnite V-Bucks - Can bond to any platform, Full Access - PC - EPIC

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hassan sian, 11/12/23.

1. Hassan sian

Hassan sian
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    After purchase, you will receive an account with an exact balance of 13500 V-Bucks!! V-Bucks are purchased from the Fortnite store! ⭐ The account is not stolen, it’s new, I’m giving out my own email! Mail from an account with the Rambler domain, the password for the Epic account and mail are the same! ⭐ It is possible to link different platforms and play with pleasure! They can turn it into bucks, the chance of this is about 15%. If this happens, when providing evidence I will issue a replacement. The warranty only applies if it gets screwed up! After issue, you can change your email, password and set up two-factor authentication; Issuance is fast It’s safe, your account will not be deleted or blocked! ⭐ Read the description # making a purchase! ⭐ ❤️Wish you a pleasant shopping experience!❤️

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.