Sold NETFLIX GIFTCARDS | WORKS WORLDWIDE | INSTANT DELIVERY & REDEMPTION | RE-OPENED

Discussion in 'Other Game Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Non-Free, 3/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Non-Free

Hack Forums - Non-Free
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Please initiate Contract to comply with the rules of HF from the below link. Please put Order/Invoice ID of your Order in the payment/transaction description of Contract or PM me after you've purchased any product. I will accept contract within 24 hours.

Click here to Purchase. You will be redirected to my Autobuy Shop after you've initiated the Contract Process.
    Note: Currenty offering Codes at 30% Value. Example: $100 Code at $30

[​IMG]

Click here to Purchase. You will be redirected to my Autobuy Shop after you've initiated the Contract Process. ​

Note: Currenty offering Codes at 30% Value. Example: $100 Code at $30

Terms of Service

1. For all issues regarding purchases, post-sale support and refunds, please contact through Skype/PM
    2. You are not to share your codes with any.
    3. You are allowed to resell these Codes.
    4. No Refunds.
    5. No warranty on the codes, people were misusing it, redeeming codes and then asking for free replacement, not gonna work, I believe in fair trade. I know all my codes work.
    6. Terms are subject to change without prior warning.
    7. Failure to abide by these terms may void your account warranty.
    8. Note that not all products and services listed in the advert are currently available. The store will be updated over time.
    9. By purchasing, you agree to the aforementioned terms of sale.

FAQs
    Q: Are these carded?
    A: Nope, these are bruted.

Q: Is this safe?
    A: Totally! This is the safest method to get Netflix, codes doesn't belong to anyone, so no harm done and Netflix can't really un-redeem the GiftCard. so yeah!

Q: How to use?
    A: You will need to redeem these by visiting Netflix. com / Redeem (remove spaces)

Q: Does it work for all countries?
    A: Yes and No, it will only work for USA Billed accounts since the credit is in USD, so you need USA account, but thats not an issue, create a new account with USA IP if you're not from USA, after you've redeemed the code, you won't need VPN to stream your shows. Netflix Offers worldwide service.

Q: Shall I apply it to my existing account or create new?
    A: I would recommend applying it to new account as that way you will also get 1 Month Free from Netflix as Trial Month.

Q: I tried creating account, its asking me my Credit Card details, what to do?
    A: Go to the Netflix. com/redeem page(Make sure your IP is USA), put your email address, it will automatically redirect you to make new account, when it asks you Credit Card details, simply click Skip from bottom, same goes for Phone Number. its not mandatory, leave blank and click next if there is no Skip option.

Q: I get country Mismatch error, does the code work for my country?
    A: Its not about the code mate, if Netflix provides service in your country, it will work for sure, Netflix works globally, doesn't matter if the account is USA or UK, you can access it from anywhere as long as Netflix is available in that country. Same applies here, the code is US currency == USD, so it will be applied only to USA account but would work globally, so you might need to use VPN to create account through Code, after the account is active and code has been applied, you won't need the VPN again.

Q: Do you do Refunds?
    A: Please don't purchase if you've this question, I try my best to provide you service that you've paid for, the codes work for everyone, so don't make excuses, when you buy a product you agree to TOS and that states you won't get refund.

Contact Shiiza on Skype/Email/PM
    Email: [email protected]

#1 Hack Forums - Non-Free, 3/3/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/7/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.