Sold Need to send someone to help me send millions of emails

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/28/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Okay. So i have an idea for the website. Currently making it right now.

The goal -> Get people to understand crypto. Use Crypto. Use Crypto to buy coins etc which can go up in value. Get affiliate fees. 33+ affiliate offers. Teach people how to cash out etc / Warning etc when it comes to wallets. Give them coins info which are valuable and decentralized. Operating OTC for crypto purchases (Middleman)

I need someone to send me millions of emails. If you have email list with first names , that is excellent.

I am willing to give you a cut of 10% of the total profit in bitcoin from ALL of the affiliate offers.

I need the emails sent consistently and daily if possible. Our goal should be to reach 8M by End of January. I think this is big , but i'm aiming high. Our goal should 80% Inbox rate with 60-70% open rate with 10% of those becoming customers and users which bring in profit. We should expect to get 100BTC in revenue if all goes well. Once this happens , We need to scale up quickly. You will given your cut through BTC , And i will get promotions for the site and gather insight into our campaign.

Contact me. This is a partnership , If you can do what i need , we can work well together.

There are new fortunes to be made , Come join me take a piece of it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.