Sold Need help publishing a game

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 2/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone

Now i've posted this before but don't know if in the right section, I am still not sure where I should post this but ill try it here.

So I am new to the whole app and game development. With that said I would love to start publishing games to the google play store so I purchased an account there that would allow me to do that but I am having issues with the whole process of android studio->google play store. I run into problems that I just can't solve on my own and from my own research.So what I would politely ask is if there is someone with more experience in this field that would be willing to take a few minutes out of their day to help me publish my first game and explain some issues that I have. You can PM me or add my discord: ArkhendTheImmortal#1759. Thank you in advance to anyone that decides to help me. I really appreciate it. :tips hat:
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.