Sold Need Help, Business Broke My 3 Year Olds Heart

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 11/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This company had their princesses out to an event. Multiple times my 3 year old little girl tried to get a picture with the princesses. 1st time they were crowded with people, second time Princesses refused because they were on break. Last time we see them walking in the parking lot as we are walking to our car. My 3 year old is viciously waving at them and i ask them if she can please get a picture with them they said no they have to go and totally ignored her and walked as fast as they could to their car and got in. I stood there just baffled. Messaged the owner and he said that his girls are in high demand and didn't have time to take a picture cause they needed to get to another event. There was no one else around in the parking lot and it would have literally taken less than minute. But instead they decided to crush a 3 year olds spirits.

If anyone has children and would be equally ticked about something like this please let them know. Their facebook, yelp page is below. Reviews can be left there

FACEBOOK PAGE

YELP

GOOGLE REVIEW

Any help is appreciate as this is just unacceptable to treat kids this way
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.